What Is Your Skin Type?
1. When I wake up in the morning my skin usually feels like...
a. Like I slept in grease
d. Oily on my nose and chin
2. By lunch time my skin is usually....
a. Shiny all over
b. Tight and thirsty
c. It's fine until I touch it
d. Shiny in my T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin)
3. Which of these products would you most likely use throughout the day?
a. Powder, to keep my shiny face in order
b. Moisturizer, to keep my skin looking supple and smooth
c. I can't put too much on my face of it'll get irritated
d. Nothing, I don't need anything on my face
4. How would you describe the appearance of your pores?
a. Huge and distracting
b. So small I barely notice they are there
c. Basically invisible
d. They are larger on my nose and chin compared to the other areas
5. When does your skin look red?
a. Only when I have blemishes
b. My face rarely gets red
c. More often than I care to admit
d. Whenever I use a new product
6. How does your skin ususally feel?
a. Slick and greasy
b. Dull and dry
c. Not too dry, not too oily
d. Dry in my cheeks and oily in my T-zone
7. How does your skin feel after you wash it?
a. Clean for nor, but the oil is coming
b. Stripped and tight
c. Itchy and a little dry
d. Mainly dry on my cheeks
© 2019 SKINSCIENCE CLINICAL SPA, LLC.